Our UK desk advises individuals and businesses in Cyprus who are considering UK business acquisitions and disposals.
We also advise stakeholders in Cyprus who have financial and operational concerns regarding their existing UK business interests and need advice on appropriate measures to take. And that’s not all: the team advise stakeholders in Cyprus who are seeking to trace assets or people and we aid Cypriot creditors subject to a UK debtor insolvency too.
Our services include:
- Corporate Finance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Forensic and Investigation Services
- Asset Tracing
- People Tracing
- Restructuring Services
- Cash Flow Management
- Creditor Services
- Corporate and Personal Insolvency
- We speak your language: a multilingual, multicultural team that have an appreciation for cross-border cultural challenges.
- We understand the markets you operate in: our lead advisers have lived and worked both in the UK as well as Cyprus so possess significant knowledge about the markets, outlook and key issues to be aware of.
- We provide you with peace of mind: with access to experienced advisers with a wealth of experience, our team can offer tailored advice that is professional and tailored to your needs.
- We support you in achieving your business' aims: using our breadth of experience and utilising strong relationships with leading financial institutions, legal professionals and tax advisers, our team are able to provide you with assistance in achieving your wider goals as well as help you to overcome business challenges.
Our independence means we are invariably conflict free and are able act quickly and professionally to secure your and clients’ interests, mitigate risk and deliver the right outcomes.